What Is the Aging in Place – Discovery Conference?
The Discovery Conference is an event that brings together the region’s top
businesses and organizations professionals that focus on Senior Care.
Who Should Attend?
Geriatric Care Managers, Senior Program Administrators, Senior Community
Professionals, Senior Social Workers, Home Health Care Professionals, Housing
and Residential Managers, Retirement Community Professionals and Social
Services Agency Associates.
What is the Overall Value for Attendees?
• If you are a senior provider today. Things are going to change
tomorrow! See what’s new and meet who is new!
• Come and discover new partnerships that are waiting to happen!
• Participate in the sharing of best practices, which will go a long way toward building sustainable senior care solutions!
• See how applied research translates into practices!
• Network with key thought leaders within the industry!
• Leave inspired with new ways and new attitudes in tackling aging in our region!
What Topics Will Be Addressed?
• Is There an App for Aging? – The Latest Technologies
• New Trends in Housing – From Granny Pod to Golden Girls
• How to Embrace Change?
• The New Retirement – Working Until you’re 80
• The Boomers are Coming! Will You be Relevant?
• A Gentle Journey Home – New Concepts in Palliative Care
• The Birds and the Bees to the Aches and the Angels -Talking to Maturing Adults About What They Want