Forget the vows to be on your diet til you reach your goal. Forget your commitments to make a commitment. Forget your resolutions. Forget setting intentions for the celebration of out with the old and in with the new.
You ask, what’s one to do for New Years?
Here’s the most healthy way to bring in the New Year and ring out the old.
Take a piece of paper write:
* everything you think you need to be forgiven for
* everything someone said that was negative about you
* the things that you didn’t get accomplished this year
* the things that you forgot – of course all you’re going to write is “all the things I forgot”
* the people that you’ve been unkind to and have been unkind to you
* all of your should haves
* all of your extra weight and the issues that are weighty
And then burn it.
Write a list that says this “I am that I am. I am doing the very best I can and if I could do better then I would be doing it. I am a more loving person today than yesterday. I am a more eco-conscious person than yesterday. I am doing something that makes a difference, loving more easily and I am sharing with others more.”
Enjoy your year!
It’s the best it’s ever been and only getting better!
Sheevaun Moran is an transformational speaker, nutritional expert, creator of innovative energy technology for limitless living, she is the author to several books and over a dozen holistic healing and meditation CD’s. Her articles have appeared in Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles times, Yahoo. Alternative Medicine. Sheevaun has been featured on CBS2, KCAL9, PBS to name a few. Her blog and radio show Master Your Energy Master Your Life are not to be missed. http://sheevaunmoran.com.