National ADHD/ADD Awareness Week
- Hear now professionals diagnose, treat and collaborate with adults living with ADHD to create happier, more productive lives.
- Gain new perspectives on personal challenges and options to manage symptoms.
- Meet and speak with area experts practicing traditional and new approaches to living with ADD/ADHD.
- Attend a free panel discussion in observance of National ADHD Awareness Week, October 14-20, 2012
- For more information, visit www.leaveittolieber.com
Cranberry Public Library
Monday, October 15
2525 Rochester Rd.
Oakland Rodef Shalom Congregation
Tuesday, October 16
Mt. Lebanon Public Library
Wednesday, October 17
Cooper-Siegel Community Library
Thursday, October 18