Southwest Regional Medical Center is a community centered 77-bed hospital offering 24-hour emergency services, a full range of diagnostic imaging specialties, a fully accredited laboratory, a Cardiac Care Center, cancer care, hyperbaric wound care and home health services. Southwest Regional is proud to carry The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval.
Southwest Regional is also home to a newly renovated Surgical Services Center, located on the fifth floor, which boasts orthopedic, general, urological, gynecological, ENT and ophthalmological services. We strive to be a facility where you leave each time feeling as if you are part of our family and are confident you will not find more caring and compassionate staff, nurses or physicians anywhere else in the region.
Joy S. Eggleston
Senior Public Affairs Officer
350 Bonar Avenue
Waynesburg, PA 15370
Visit our website at www.sw-rmc.com.
Social Media Channels
- Organ Recipient, Donor Raise Flag
- Polish Your Feet for Spring
- Spring 2012 Issue of the Pulse
- Greene Arc Presents Lunch and Learn
- Dr. Paul Beck Named ERMI Interim Medical Director
- Dr. Pecora Leading Presentation on Blood Thinners
- SRMC Patient Guide
- SRMC Holds Disaster Training
- Southwest Regional Conducts Disaster Training
- Southwest Regional Offers Heart Heart Health Education Series
- SRMC Earns ACR Accreditation in CT
- New Hospitalist Expands Team
- Southwest Regional, UPMC Partner to Enhance Emergency Care