Presbyterian SeniorCare is a Christ-centered network of communities and services committed to excellence in enhancing the quality of life of older adults. Its wide range of care and services assists older adult of all faiths to remain as independent as possible in the living environment of their choice.
Presbyterian SeniorCare and its affiliates are accredited as an Aging Services Network by CARF-CCAC.
To learn more, please visit us at www.SrCare.org.
- Longwood at Oakmont Partners with Dietician Christy Reposky to Educate Seniors About Healthy Food Choices
- Alzheimer’s Education Series
- Longwood at Oakmont Residents “Knit for Kids”
- SeniorCare Network Receives Recognition and Awards for Excellence in Housing
- Presbyterian SeniorCare and Affiliates Announce Award-winner, New Members to Board of Directors
- Once-troubled Senior Housing Transformed and Thriving in Etna
- Twenty Years and Going Strong: Longwood at Oakmont
- Presbyterian SeniorCare Unveils New Website, Social Media Presence