It’s important to care for every part of your body, and for men, this includes your prostate. This small gland is necessary for your sexual and urinary wellness. However, like many aspects of our health, we don’t pay much attention until something goes wrong. By taking care of your prostate through exercise, a healthy diet, and prostate health supplements (such as Prostate 911) you can ensure proper prostate health for years to come.
Taking care of your prostate is especially important for men as they grow older. Once you hit your forties, it’s recommended that men begin receiving regular screenings for prostate health. Early detection is one of the most effective ways to treat common prostate problems, such as an enlarged prostate or even prostate cancer (which is a common type of cancer for men in the United States).
Here, we’re taking a closer look at prostate health and how prostate health supplements (such as Prostate 911) can help you protect this important gland. We also detail why Prostate 911, a unique blend of organic ingredients, is safe to take as part of your regular diet.
WHAT IS THE PROSTATE?
The prostate is a small (roughly the size of a walnut) gland located near the bladder. The primary function of the prostate is in producing the fluid that is responsible for nurturing and transporting semen. Thus, a healthy prostate gland is essential for sexual wellness and proper urinary functioning.
COMMON THREATS TO PROSTATE HEALTH
Doctors have identified three primary threats to prostate health: prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)—better known as an enlarged prostate—and prostate cancer. Here’s a brief look at these three common prostate issues:
1. Prostatitis: this refers to inflammation of the prostate gland. While this issue can affect men of any age, it’s most common for those between their thirties and fifties to develop prostatitis. Bacterial prostatitis can be treated successfully with antibiotics.
2. Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH): as men grow older, it’s common for the prostate to become enlarged. While this issue is not life threatening, it can impact the overall quality of your life by affecting your urinary and sexual functioning. An enlarged prostate puts pressure on the base of the bladder and can block the normal flow of urine.
3. Prostate cancer: after skin cancer, prostate cancer is the most common type of cancer for men in the United States. Prostate cancer typically develops in men as they reach their fifties and older. While the exact causes remain unknown, environmental factors, advanced age, and genetics may increase the risk of developing this type of cancer. If detected early on, there are many successful treatment options.
IS PROSTATE 911 SAFE?
Yes, Prostate 911 is safe for men to include as part of their daily diet. Essentially, taking Prostate 911 is like taking a daily multivitamin. Because Prostate 911 is a health supplement (and not medication), you don’t have to worry about adverse side effects or addictive properties. With its blend of all-natural, organic ingredients, Prostate 911 provides your body with important vitamins and nutrients that can improve the health of your prostate.
However, if you are currently taking medication or suffering from a medical condition, you should first talk with your doctor before taking this health supplement. Additionally, children under the age of 18 should not take this health supplement. In addition to proper diet and exercise and regular screenings, Prostate 911 can certainly protect your prostate health.
A LOOK AT THE PROSTATE 911 INGREDIENTS
We’ve mentioned that it’s the unique blend of organic ingredients that really makes Prostate 911 stand out from other prostate health supplements. But what exactly is in this health supplement? Here’s a brief look at the active ingredients found in Prostate 911:
1. Uva ursi: this plant has been used by Native Americans as a medicine, food source, and to make yellow dye. Uva Ursi can potentially help with reducing inflammation, soothing minor aches and pains, constipation, kidney infections, and even boosts your immune system.
2. Pygeum: the bark of the Pygeum tree has long been revered for its medicinal properties. Pygeum bark is effective at treating the symptoms of an enlarged prostate and may even help prevent prostate cancer. Pygeum bark is used to treat stomach aches, urinary issues, fevers, and the pain from malaria.
3. Pumpkin seeds: pumpkin seeds are loaded with vitamins and nutrients, including substantial amounts of copper, zinc, iron, vitamin K, and magnesium. In fact, pumpkin seeds are one of the best natural sources of magnesium. Pumpkin seeds are also high in antioxidants, which means that they help you ward off free radicals and prevent illnesses. Antioxidants also reduce inflammation and can reduce the inflammation symptoms, like swelling, redness, and pain.
4. Nettle root: for centuries, the root of the stinging nettle plant has been used to treat pain and minor ailments. Today, nettle root is used to relieve the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. It’s also packed with important nutrients and vitamins, such as vitamin K, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
CONCLUSION – IS PROSTATE 911 SAFE?
While often overlooked, men should take seriously the health of their prostate. This gland, while small, plays a critical role in proper urinary and sexual functioning. All three of the primary threats to prostate health, prostatitis, BPH, and prostate cancer should be on the radar for men—especially as they grow older. In fact, according to the American Cancer Society, roughly 1 out of every 8 men in the United States will be diagnosed with prostate cancer at one point in their lives. If detected early, this form of cancer is very treatable.
In addition to regular exercise and a healthy, balanced diet, taking a prostate health supplement like Prostate 911 can help you protect and maintain your prostate health. With a unique blend of organic vitamins and nutrients, the Prostate 911 ingredients give your body what it needs to ensure proper prostate health and can make you feel more vital than ever before.