SOLUTIONS IN CARING FOR AGING PARENTS
Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 6-8 pm
Providence Point Chartiers Room
500 Providence Point Blvd
(Turn onto Kane Blvd. off of Bower Hill Rd. Right turn onto Providence Point Blvd.)
6:00 pm – Solutions in Caring for Aging Parents, including:
• How to identify signs and changing needs
• How to begin the conversation with parents
• Understanding the care options available
• John D. Bixler, PhD, Psychologist, MedOptions; • Shandra Harcarik, RN, Director of Marketing, Gallagher Home Health Services;
• Kate Scheirman, MSW, LSW, Lytle EAP Partners
7:00 pm – Q&A with Providence Point Staff
A tour of Providence Point’s Personal Care residences follows the presentation.
RSVP today! Call 412.350.9654 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.